- Jennifer Lopez showed up to the 2018 American Music Awards in head-to-toe neon.
- On Tuesday, the singer walked the red carpet in a floor-length pink gown.
- The Georges Chakra dress featured a plunging neckline, thigh-high slit, and several cutouts on the side and back.
- On Twitter, people could not get enough of her bold look.
- In recent months, neon has taken over Hollywood, street style, and runways across the world.
Jennifer Lopez showed up to the 2018 American Music Awards in head-to-toe neon, one of the biggest trends in fashion right now.
On Tuesday, the singer walked the red carpet in a floor-length, neon-pink gown that featured a plunging neckline, thigh-high slit, and several cutouts on the side and back. The Georges Chakra design was cinched at the waist with a thick black band.
Lopez accessorized the colourful number with black platform pumps and a black clutch, both by Jimmy Choo.
On Twitter, people could not get enough of her bold look – one of the standout ensembles from this year’s AMAs red carpet
DOES @JLo EVER NOT COMPLETELY SLAY LOOK @ HER
— J ♚☆ (@jesse_goforth) October 10, 2018
Love it you look absolutely stunning ????who's the designer of the dress it's beautiful and elegant ?
— Rania Farr (@FarrRania) October 10, 2018
Hi JLo. A stunning look. I love the pink dress. Wow!!
— Ms Shagun Gupta (@ShagunG70693215) October 10, 2018
— allie (@LoveJLopez) October 10, 2018
Elle’s news editor, Alyssa Bailey, also gave the look a nod of approval.
— Alyssa Bailey (@alyssabailey) October 9, 2018
Over the past year, neon has swept not only Hollywood but also street style and runways across the world
Judging by their outfits in recent months, Kylie Jenner and Kim Kardashian West are two major fans of the trend.
In June, Jenner attended Louis Vuitton’s Spring/Summer 2019 show during Paris Fashion Week in a neon-yellow tracksuit.
Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more.
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.