Mary Ellen Matthews/NBC/NBCU Photo Bank via Getty ImagesJennifer Aniston hosted ‘Saturday Night Live’ in 2004.
- Jennifer Aniston revealed she turned down a spot on “Saturday Night Live” during a recent interview on “The Howard Stern Show.”
- Before she landed her career-making role on NBC’s “Friends” at 25 years old, Aniston said she met with Lorne Michaels to discuss the “SNL” opportunity.
- “I didn’t think I would like that environment,” she told Stern. “It was such a boys’ club.”
- Aniston said she told the “SNL” showrunner that “women need to be treated better here.”
- She also said she was slightly “insulted” that Michaels thought of her as a comedian instead of a serious actor.
- Watch the interview clip below.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.