- Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt had a flirty reunion during a charity table read of “Fast Times at Ridgemont High,” the classic 1982 high-school movie.
- Aniston and Pitt played Linda and Brad, respectively – two characters who are involved in the film’s steamiest scene: “I think you’re so sexy, will you come to me?” Aniston said to Pitt.
- The former couple, who were married from 2000 to 2005, joined Julia Roberts, Jimmy Kimmel, Matthew McConaughey, John Legend, Shia LaBeouf, Sean Penn, and more A-listers.
- The event was in aid of the charities Reform Alliance and CORE.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt had a flirty reunion during a table read for “Fast Times at Ridgemont High.”
Aniston and Pitt joined a smattering of A-listers during the virtual charity event, including Julia Roberts, Sean Penn, Matthew McConaughey, Morgan Freeman, and John Legend. The A-listers were reading the script of the cult-classic 1982 movie “Fast Times at Ridgemont High,” which follows a group of sophomores and their slightly older pals in a coming-of-age comedy.
Penn starred in the original movie as Jeff Spicoli, though he played a different character this time.
Aniston and Pitt took on the roles of Linda and, um, Brad, respectively â€” two characters who are drawn to each other and star in one of the movie’s steamiest scenes.
The scene sees Linda (originally played by Phoebe Cates) walk in on Brad (originally played by Judge Reinhold) while he is masturbating in a bathroom, imagining Linda topless.
“Hi Brad, you know how cute I always thought you were?” Aniston’s Linda says to Brad. “I think you’re so sexy, will you come to me?”
The rest of their virtual read-through castmates clearly enjoyed the situation:
Nobody, however, seemed to enjoy the sight of Aniston and Pitt flirting more than the Oscar winner Julia Roberts, who starred with Pitt in the “Ocean’s Eleven” series, and the TV host Jimmy Kimmel.
Aniston and Pitt married in 2000 after two years of dating but divorced in 2005 as Pitt began a relationship with his “Mr. & Mrs. Smith” costar Angelina Jolie. But with Pitt and Jolie now separated, fans have been speculating whether he and Aniston might one day get back together. It came to a head at the Screen Actors Guild Awards earlier this year when both Aniston and Pitt won awards and were spotted sharing a moment backstage.
Fans online were happy to see the former couple together again in this table read for “Fast Times at Ridgemont High,” which was a charity event for the criminal-justice-reform charity Reform Alliance and CORE â€” a relief fund for efforts against COVID-19 organised by the community.
My heart explodes ???????? Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston flirting ????????pic.twitter.com/FdLHNo5mOF
— Sharanyaa Shetty (@Sharanyashettyy) September 18, 2020
— Lucy on the Ground (@lucyontheg) September 18, 2020
Watch the full table read below:
- Read more:
- RANKED: The ‘Friends’ cast members who have been most successful at the Emmys
- Courteney Cox posted a video of her schooling ‘cute’ friend Jennifer Aniston at pool
- Angelina Jolie said she divorced Brad Pitt for the wellbeing of her kids, who ‘see lies about themselves in the media’
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.