- Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos stars in a new ad where Alexa suddenly loses her voice.
- The ad hints that Amazon finds replacements for the intelligent personal assistant on its Echo devices, but Bezos seems sceptical.
- Amazon already owns two-thirds of the smart speaker market, with Google and other companies playing catch up.
- This primetime commercial will likely allow Amazon to capitalise further on its dominance in the smart speaker home space.
- The full ad will debut during the Super Bowl on February 4, but you can watch a 30-second teaser of it below.
NOW WATCH: Tech Insider videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.