— under the purview of Sergio Zyman — has chosen Y&R New York as its new lead agency. The troubled retailer parted ways with Saatchi & Saatchi a couple of years ago to work with Mother, New York, and Peterson Milla Hooks until now.Danone Groupe has put its $1.47 billion global media business into review. Havas Worldwide is the incumbent.
Actors in commercials will get a 6% pay raise, Ad Age says.
Ad industry gets blasted in Senate for dragging feet on Do Not Track.
P&G will hike its marketing spending this year.
Barton F. Graph 9000 used a banner-towing plane to announce three creative hires.
Reuters does a deep dive on Amazon‘s new ad network.
Urban Outfitters, one of the earliest adopters of Vine, is producing a whole campaign around the Twitter video product.
Previously on Business Insider:
- AD OF THE DAY: Bottled Water Can Stop You Being Dumb
- Business Magazine Compares Angela Merkel To Hitler In New Ad Campaign
- Maurice Levy Says He’s A ‘Good Soldier,’ But Really Wants To Retire
- The US Army Made Some Strange PSAs Starring A Soldier Dressed Up As Batman
- ‘Homeland’ Lead Damian Lewis Stars In This 13-Minute Ad For A $100K Jaguar
- If You Want A Job At LinkedIn, You Can Increase Your Chances By Applying At The Right Time Of Year
- This Ad Guy Audited His Facebook Account To Prove That It’s Not Filling Up With Ads
- This Television Commercial Was Filmed Entirely On An iPhone 5
- What Your iPhone Would Look Like If It Were A Brazilian Prison
- Britain’s Daily Mail Is Now America’s 3rd Largest Online Newspaper
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.