Overnight, a massive earthquake and tsunami hit Japan, creating chaos in the country, damaging its infrastructure and businesses.We’ve told you about the big European reinsurers that were slammed in Europe in the wake of the disaster, but there are plenty of other companies that will be similarly slammed.
- Berkshire Hathaway (owner of General Re)
- Reinsurance Group of America
- Transatlantic Holdings
- Sony (down over 2.0% in the pre-market)
- Panasonic (down 1.85% in the pre-market)
- Mitsubishi (down 0.76% in the pre-market)
- Nomura (down 1.3% in the pre-market)
- Honda (down 4.20% in the pre-market)
- Toyota (down 2.71% in the pre-market)
NOW WATCH: Money & Markets videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.