Jamie Dimon is pretty bullish sounding on the US economy.He’s on CNBC with Maria Bartiromo.
A few points:
- Everything is better than it was a year ago.
- JPMorgan is lending more to everyone than it was a years ago.
- It’s fashionable to be obsessed with black swans now… people see a black swan behind every rock.
- You can’t just stop foreclosures, and if policy makers do then that will ruin the mortgage market in America.
- JPMorgan is well more capitalised than necessary for Basel III.
- Dividend coming in Q2.
- He doesn’t mind the Fed regulation dividends… worth it to make sure everything OK.
- Europe will muddle throw.
- JPMorgan still doing business in Europe all the time.