Even though JPMorgan’s CEO Jamie Dimon flies in a private jet and has a Park Avenue mansion, he does things that you wouldn’t expect of a typical Wall Street executive.
Here are the reasons why he’s just like us.
1. He doesn’t play golf. (His two predecessors at JPMorgan were members of the prestigious Augusta National Golf Club.)
2. He likes to hang out in his Wrangler jeans.
3. He does stay-cations spending his two-week vacation alone at his Bedford, New York weekend home. (It’s actually a mansion)
4. He makes his own coffee and takes out the trash.
5. He shops at Target.
6. He eats fast food like ButterBurgers from Culvers.