CBSJames Corden pranked David Beckham on ‘The Late Late Show.’
- James Corden pulled off an elaborate prank on soccer star David Beckham during a segment that aired on CBS’ “The Late Late Show” on Monday.
- Prior to Beckham being honored by the LA Galaxy with a statue outside their stadium, Corden fooled the athlete with an unflattering, fake figure.
- The late night host recruited actors to play annoying fans and created a highlight video that showed some of him missing goals, falling, and getting red cards.
- When Beckham finally saw the fake statue, he called it “embarrassing” and asked for the cameras to stop filming, saying, “The only thing that’s good is the hair, and that’s about it.”
- “If my kids were to see this, I think they’d just cry, to be honest,” he added.
- Watch the video below.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.