- Ivanka Trump’s fashion company is shutting down.
- But shoppers should still be able to purchase Ivanka Trump products through at least December, when one of the company’s licensing agreements expires.
- Amazon,Lord & Taylor, Dillards, Bloomingdales,Zappos, and Von Maur are among the retailers that sell Ivanka Trump products.
Ivanka Trump’s fashion brand is shutting down, the company said on Tuesday.
But Trump’s line of clothing, shoes, and accessories will continue to be manufactured and sold by the company’s licensing partners, a representative for the brand said Tuesday.
That means shoppers will continue to be able to purchase Ivanka Trump products at retailers including Lord & Taylor, Dillards, Bloomingdales, Zappos, Amazon, and Von Maur, among others, for at least several months.
One of the company’s licensing agreements, with apparel maker G-III Apparel Group Ltd., expires in December, according to a Securities and Exchange Commission filing.
Read more about Ivanka Trump’s brand:
- Ivanka Trump’s fashion company is shutting down
- An anti-Trump movement is calling for the boycott of these 23 retailers
- People are congratulating the leaders of a massive anti-Trump boycott for shutting down Ivanka Trump’s fashion line
- A Canadian department store is the latest retailer to stop selling Ivanka Trump products
- Americans have worse perceptions of Ivanka Trump and Trump Hotels than almost any other brand in the US
- TRUMP: Ivanka’s life would be ‘so much easier’ if she weren’t my daughter
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.