For business users from the Fortune 500 to a mum-and-pop shop, social media is no longer a popularity contest: it’s about ROI.
How are major brands like American Express, Major League Baseball, Nike, Victoria’s Secret, Apple, FedEx and Macy’s making money and measuring their results on social media?
Find out at Business Insider’s Social Media ROI conference, taking place September 27, 2012, in New York City. Executives from Fortune 500 brands, technology companies, and emerging startups will tackle the question: “Where’s the ROI in Social Media?” Register to attend now for the ultra-early bird rate.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Scott Monty, Global Digital and Multimedia Communications Manager, Ford Motor Company
- Jill Braff, EVP, Home Shopping Network
- Dave Gilboa, Co-founder, Warby Parker
- Kip Levin, EVP E-commerce, TicketMaster
- Maria Poveromo, Director, Social Media, Adobe Systems
- And more to be announced!
Reserve your seat now for the early-bird discount. Here’s who should attend:
- Marketers who want to put metrics behind their Twitter, Facebook and other social efforts
- Publishers interested in learning how to maximise their social efforts
- Consultants and agencies who want to offer their clients a clear ROI picture
- Investors in social-media analytics companies who need to stay abreast of market trends and needs
The agenda covers the spectrum of social platforms, looking at actual case studies in effective use, including mobile, local, and real-time marketing. Topics include:
- Fortune 500 Brand Case Study: Making Money From Facebook
- Twitter: Possibilities And Limits
- Pinterest, Instagram, Tumblr and Beyond: Social Marketing On The Visual Web
- When to Tweet, When To Post, When To Pin: Focusing Your Efforts
- What’s Next In Social Media?
Attendees also enjoy a networking break every hour, a cocktail reception overlooking the river, and other goodies.
Those interested in sponsoring the event and connecting with the roughly 250 brand marketers, publishers, consultants and investors who attend can email [email protected] for more information.
Follow @BI_Events on Twitter for further discounts and updates. See you in September!
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.