- Some users previously reported issues with the iPhone X where its screen doesn’t respond to touch in cold weather.
- Apple’s latest iPhone update, iOS 11.1.2, fixes that problem.
- To update your iPhone, go to Settings > General > Software Update.
Apple released iOS 11.1.2, the latest version of the software for iPhones and iPads on Thursday.
Here’s the changelog:
OS 11.1.2 includes bug fixes for your iPhone and iPad. This update:
• Fixes an issue where the iPhone X screen becomes temporarily unresponsive to touch after a rapid temperature drop
• Addresses an issue that could cause distortion in Live Photos and videos captured with iPhone X
Here’s a screenshot of the changelog:
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.