Jeremy Horwitz of iLounge is reporting he has some details on Apple’s next iPhone.Of note, the body will be taller (but not wider) and have a larger screen.
Here are the key details from his report:
- The next iPhone will be about 10mm taller than the iPhone 4S.
- It’ll be about 2mm thinner than the iPhone 4S.
- There will be a flat metal panel on the back.
- The screen will be about 4 inches, versus the 3.5-inch display on the iPhone 4S.
- The dock connector will be smaller, about half the size of the 30-pin connector found in the iPhone 4S and iPods.
By the way, Mark Gurman of 9to5 Mac reported similar details last year. Sounds pretty solid to us. But of course, treat this as a rumour until we get actual confirmation from Apple later this year. You can check out more details and photo mockups on iLounge.