More reports and rumours about the iPad 3 are squeaking out as we get closer to that rumoured February launch date.
Here’s what the tweets say:
- The front FaceTime camera will be HD. The rear camera will be on par with the iPhone 4 or 4S camera. FaceTime calls will reportedly look a lot better.
- The iPad 3’s body will be about 1 mm thicker than the iPad 2 to make room for new advanced parts.
- The body design will be very similar to the iPad 2’s.
- The iPad 3 will have a higher resolution screen.
- The iPad 2 will stick around for at least another year and cost $399.