Let’s just get to them quickly. These are some odds from InTrade:
- California looks horrible for the GOP. Meg Whitman is down to 1%. Fiorina down to 3%.
- In Pensylvania, Joe Sestak still has about a 30% chance of winning.
- Russ Feingold, the incumbent Democrat, is at 14%.
- Sharron Angle is back to 50%.
- Overall: Democrats are at 88% to hold the Senate.
- And we know the GOP will win the House, but currently there’s a 60% chance, that the GOP will get more than 60 seats.
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.