Mikko Hypponen, a cyber security expert told Business Insider: “I believe we are right now seeing the beginning of the next arms race. This time it’s going to be a cyber arms race.
“Cyber attacks are, well they are, effective, they are affordable, and they are deniable. That’s a great combination in any weapon.
“It might very well be that we will spend the next 60 years in a cyber arms race.”
Watch this video to learn who are the biggest players worldwide.
Produced by Leon Siciliano
More from Business Insider UK:
- 2 major hurdles in the way of Nicola Sturgeon’s mission to make Scotland independent
- The lack of mortgage defaults is masking a huge problem in the UK economy
- Northwestern coach had a priceless reaction to finding out the NCAA admitted refs blew call on game-changing play
- NCAA admits refs blew game-changing call in Northwestern’s loss to top-seeded Gonzaga
- Young and emotional Northwestern fan became an internet sensation in the NCAA Tournament
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.