- The world is changing and corporations are turning to a variety of new technologies – from the cloud to artificial intelligence to big data – to keep pace.
- Business Insider regularly interviews the chief technology officers and chief information officers leading some of the world’s best-known companies through the challenging landscape.
- You can read them all by subscribing to BI Prime.
Here are some of the recent interviews with top tech execs published by Business Insider.
- Bank of America: Bank of America is putting the finishing touches on a 7-year cloud journey its CTO says has saved the bank billions and improved customer interactions
- Citigroup global consumer bank: The head of tech for Citigroup’s global consumer bank points to 2 key themes for managing its $US8 billion tech budget
- JPMorgan Asset Management: JPMorgan says it’s poaching Google tech whizzes for its new equity-trading bot as Wall Street ramps up its automation revolution
- Etsy: Etsy’s CTO explains how the craft marketplace is using big data and the cloud to unlock hundreds of millions in additional sales
- Heathrow Airport: The chief information officer of London’s Heathrow Airport explains how it’s using Microsoft-powered artificial intelligence to make sure flights take off on time and passengers stay happy
- NASCAR: NASCAR is moving 57 years of car-racing footage to Amazon’s cloud and says AI will help spin out new shows without thousands of hours of manual tagging