Three years ago, Marc Andreessen and Ben Horowitz founded their eponymous venture firm. And as of yesterday they’ve raised 2.7 billion to fund new companies. So how will they spend it?Find out more from Horowitz at IGNITION West, Business Insider’s major conference taking place March 21, 2012, in San Francisco. The focus is on mobile, with speakers from Instagram, Zynga, Yelp, Foursquare, Facebook, Disney, Nokia, AOL, Yahoo and more — and we’ll have a healthy helping of Silicon Valley’s bright minds to speak on the future of game-changing technology, including Horowitz.
Early-bird tickets are still on sale until next week, so get yours before the price jumps. Startups receive a special deal: $399 for a ticket and $799 to upgrade and score booth space on the exhibition floor. The agenda will have specific times dedicated to exploring and networking in the exhibition space. Active investors in stages from early seed to later growth capital will be attending.
Your ticket will help you score insight from disruptors and innovators including:
- Sarah Lacy, Founder & Editor, Pando Daily
- Kevin Rose, CEO, Milk
- Kevin Systrom, CEO, Instagram
- Peter Vesterbacka, Mighty Eagle & CMO, Rovio
And you’ll get the market low-down from hardware chiefs and leaders in mobile apps and content, including:
- Bart Decrem, SVP & GM, Disney Mobile
- Richard Kerris, VP, Global Head of Developer Relations, Nokia
- David Ko, Chief Mobile Officer, Zynga
- David Temkin, SVP Mobile, AOL
- Holger Luedorf, VP, Mobile & Partnerships, Foursquare
- Mike Ghaffary, VP Mobile, Yelp
We hope to see you in March at IGNITION West.
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.