A major competition is under way for your digital attention span. Which content do you consume and when do you decide to share? Which devices do you own? The heat is on for your brain cells.
The players are every content distributor and creator on the planet: Apple, Amazon, Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Zynga, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pandora. Not to mention major conglomerates from NBC Universal to Random House. And size doesn’t matter much: Hollywood studios and local papers like The Des Moines Register alike are competing.
Who will win? And who will profit?
Find out at IGNITION West, a one-day executive conference focused on the future of digital content hosted by Business Insider and taking place March 21, 2012, in San Francisco. Attendees will gain market insight and develop new business connections.
A small block of free passes is available this holiday season. Innovators in digital content— from startups to content executives — are invited to write to [email protected] and explain why you need to be there. Some will be awarded a guest pass, and all who write will receive a discount code, which can be used on top of the early-bird discount.
Speakers at IGNITION West so far include:
- Amy Banse, Managing Director and Heads of Funds, Comcast Ventures
- Ben Horowitz, Partner, Andreessen Horowitz
- David Siminoff, Founder, Chairman, & COO, Shmoop.com; CIO & Co-Portfolio Manager, Thompson Peak Capital
- Kevin Systrom, Founder & CEO, Instagram
- Peter Vesterbacka, CMO, Rovio
Major questions on the agenda include:
- Carving Up The Empire: The Internet After Search
- Tablets: Who Wins?
- Studios In 2012: What’s Next In Hollywood?
- The Future Of Social Media
- E-Books And The Future Of Publishing
- And more in gaming, social TV, investing, and beyond.
See you there in March.
For more information, follow us on Twitter @BI_Events and connect with us on LinkedIn for additional ticket discounts and announcements.
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.