How do you find out the future of mobile? Ask the folks who make what’s inside, like Broadcom. The $20-billion market-cap company makes cool technology, like the board that powers the new $25 computer or the chips that connect mobile phones to the Web. Including the ever-popular iPhone. (Perhaps that’s why Seeking Alpha said last month that the stock is significantly undervalued.)
And Broadcom CEO Scott McGregor is going to dish on the future of mobile technology at IGNITION West, the conference on the future of mobile. The event intensively covers mobile hardware, software, and content. And it’s right around the corner, taking place March 21 in San Francisco! Get your ticket now!
Of course, McGregor can’t directly talk about his clients (Apple, cough, cough.) But he’s uniquely positioned to give us the scoop on trends from NFC to smartphones. Who else is speaking? Check out the incredible line-up or scroll below:
- Richard Kerris, Global Head of Developer Relations, Nokia
- Holger Luedorf, VP, Mobile & Partnerships, Foursquare
- Michael Shim, VP Mobile, Groupon
- Kevin Systrom, Founder, Instagram
- Peter Vesterbacka, CMO, Rovio
- Kevin Rose, Co-Founder & CEO, Milk
- Ben Horowitz, Co-founder & General Partner, Andreessen Horowitz
- Bart Decrem, SVP & GM, Disney Mobile
- Paul Cousineau, VP Mobile, Walmart
- And more! Check it out.
Will you be there? See our Agenda for the skinny on topics and keynotes. Then reserve your spot to hang out with these incredible folks, including a handful of Silicon Valley 100 honorees. We also have a special rate for startups, who benefit from both a cheap ticket and a nice price on booth space. There will be dedicated time for attendees to circulate in the exhibition hall, including active investors.
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.