It’s coming. In three weeks, decision makers from the world’s top tech and media companies will take the stage at IGNITION: Future of Media to talk about the future of the media business.
The two-day executive conference, Nov. 30 to Dec. 1, includes speakers such as Twitter’s Adam Bain, Mercury Radio Arts’ Glenn Beck, former governor Eliot Spitzer, NBC News’ Vivian Schiller, Facebook’s Sheryl Sandberg, SecondMarket’s Barry Silbert, Allen & Co.’s Nancy Peretsman, LinkedIn’s Deep Nishar, Lerer Ventures’ Eric Hippeau, Felicis’ Aydin Senkut, and many more.
Tickets are still available.
Still not convinced? Check out the agenda:
- What’s the Future of Mobile Gaming? The Angry Birds Interview
- iPad and Tablets: What’s Happening in the Market—and What’s Around the Corner
- What’s the Best Way to Give Readers What they Want (and Make Money)? We Dive into The Questions of Mobile Apps vs. HTML5 and Paywall vs. Free
- How to Build a Billion-Dollar Media Company— Without a Billion Dollars. Hear from folks who helped build Huffington Post, Gawker, and more.
- Where the Money Is: IPOs, M&A and Private Markets
- CASHING OUT: Big M&A and Strategists Tell Us Where They’re Looking to Invest and Buy
Join us at IGNITION on Nov. 30 to Dec. 1, 2011, for an incredible two days of business intelligence and business development.
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.