Photo: Business Insider
Hey entrepreneurs! Now you can get into the IGNITION: Future of Media conference for a major discount and hear from Facebook, LinkedIn, Pandora, Twitter, NBC, Newscorp, Betaworks, Felicis, Lerer Ventures, and many more amazing media and tech companies. (At right, A-Huff spoke last year.)IGNITION takes place Nov. 30 to Dec. 1, 2011, in New York. Our new sponsor, Getty Images, is giving you startups and innovators a break on the ticket price: now you can save nearly $2000! Register online here using the discount code “Getty”. Your price will be $595.
Be one of the first 10 entrepreneurs to jump on this deal!
We’re also announcing a new one-day conference pass for $1099. Pick your day and favourite moments from our high-powered agenda, and join us for a day of incredible business intelligence.
Hear from speakers including:
- Sheryl Sandberg, COO, Facebook
- Adam Bain, CRO, Twitter
- Glenn Beck, Founder & CEO, Mercury Radio Arts
- Hilary Mason, Chief Scientist, Bit.ly
- Seth Goldstein, Chairman and Co-founder, Turntable.fm
- Steve Martocci, Co-founder, Group.me
- Anita Elberse, Professor, HBS
- Peter Vesterbacka, CMO, Rovio
- Aileen Lee, Partner, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers
- Mark Cuban, Chairman, HDNet, and Owner, Dallas Mavericks
What will they talk about? Check out our themes:
- What’s the Future of Mobile Gaming? The Angry Birds Interview
- iPad and Tablets: What’s Happening in the Market—and What’s Around the Corner
- What’s the Best Way to Give Readers What they Want (and Make Money)? We Dive into The Questions of Mobile Apps vs. HTML5 and Paywall vs. Free
- How to Use Real-Time Social Data To Grow Audience and Revenue
- How to Build a Billion-Dollar Media Company— Without a Billion Dollars. Hear from folks who helped build Huffington Post, Gawker, and more
- Where the Money Is: IPOs, M&A and Private Markets
- CASHING OUT: Big M&A and Strategists Tell Us Where They’re Looking to Invest and Buy
Join us at IGNITION on Nov. 30 to Dec. 1, 2011, for an incredible two days of business intelligence and business development.
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.