Your chance to hear from industry leaders like Jeff Bewkes, Jeff Weiner, and Jill Abramson with a special early-bird ticket expires tonight at 11:59pm.At the third-annual IGNITION: Future of Digital conference on Nov. 27-28, 2012, in New York, the heads of Time Warner, LinkedIn, New York Times and other major technology and media firms will share their insight.
Get your early-bird ticket now by registering here before 11:59pm on Friday and save $800.
IGNITION convenes leaders to discuss the seismic shifts affecting technology and consumers. The focus is emerging business models and insider insight into the most influential and exciting companies.
The speaker faculty includes:
- Jeff Weiner, CEO, LinkedIn
- Jill Abramson, Executive Editor, The New York Times
- Jeff Bewkes, CEO & Chairman, Time Warner
- David Lee, Founder and Managing Partner, SV Angel
- Henrique de Castro, President, Google
- Michael Donnelly, SVP Global Digital Marketing, MasterCard
- Carolyn Everson, VP, Facebook
- Scott Belsky, CEO, Behance
- Dan Schulman, GP Enterprise Growth, American Express
- And many more speakers.
Special guests like Dr. Mehmet Oz, host of the “Dr. Oz Show,” and Neil deGrasse Tyson, director of the Hayden Planetarium and host of StarTalk Radio, address cutting-edge topics such as the changing face of media innovation, and the future of space exploration.
Here’s who should attend IGNITION:
- Senior executives in technology and media firms who need to know the latest changes in consumer behaviour and disruptive business models
- Investors, both public and private, who require strategic perspectives on both market-moving companies and emerging business
- Solution providers to consumer-technology firms and content publishers
- Chief executives of late-stage startups who must stay abreast of what industry heavyweights and upcoming competitors are doing
- Heads of emerging companies who need a landscape perspective and to connect with decision-makers
Topics on the agenda include:
- HYPER-LOCAL: Can It Save Mobile Ads?
- MOBILE PAYMENTS: Who Wins? Who Profits?
- THE RISE OF THE VISUAL WEB: Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest, Facebook And Beyond
- SOCIAL AND DIGITAL ADVERTISING: What’s Next?
- DIGITAL STORYTELLING: Brands As Publishers And Networks
Reserve your spot now and save $800 off the price for two intense days of high-level interviews and discussion. The agenda also includes an hourly break to network and caffeinate, extended lunch and breakfast, sponsored workshops, and cocktail reception.
See you in November!
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.