Business Insider’s flagship conference, IGNITION, is in its seventh year running, bringing you conversations with the best and brightest minds in digital.
Pick up your ticket now and save 25% with our early-bird pricing. These low rates expire tomorrow, Wednesday, September 7, so act now to save big.
This year we’ve lined up an amazing list of speakers that includes executives of hot startups like WeWork, AirBnb, Twitch, EA, and Bleacher Report, as well as CEOs from major corporations like WPP, 21st Century Fox, Time Warner, and AT&T.
Don’t miss the opportunity to hear from some of the greatest innovators in digital, including:
- Sir Martin Sorrell, CEO, WPP
- SY Lau, Sr. EVP; President, Tencent; Online Media Group
- James Murdoch, CEO, 21st Century Fox
- Mathias Döpfner, chairman and CEO, Axel Springer SE
- Peter Moore, chief competition officer, EA
- Kevin Lin, COO, Twitch
- Randall L. Stephenson, chairman and CEO, AT&T
- Jeff Bewkes, chairman and CEO, Time Warner Inc.
- Julia Boorstin, senior media and entertainment correspondent, CNBC
- Nathan Blecharczyk, cofounder and CTO, Airbnb
- Barry Diller, chairman and senior executive, IAC and Expedia Inc.
- David Kenny, general manager, IBM Watson
- Ann Lewnes, EVP and CMO, Adobe
- Miguel McKelvey, cofounder and CCO, WeWork
- Adam Neumann, cofounder and CEO, WeWork
- Raja Rajamannar, Global CMO, MasterCard
- Chuck Robbins, CEO, Cisco
- Dave Finocchio, founder and CEO, Bleacher Report
- Andrew Bosworth, VP of engineering, Facebook
- and more!
IGNITION 2015 sold out – don’t miss your chance to grab a ticket today.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.