Prepare for the year ahead with insights from today’s brightest minds. Join us at Business Insider’s flagship conference,IGNITION: Media, Technology & Transformation, now in its ninth year.
This year’s speakers are innovators transforming media, technology, and society. The lineup is packed with top executives from some of the hottest tech startups and innovative corporate enterprises. Thought leaders from Uber, Y Combinator, Slack, Zipline, Dropbox, Hulu, Etsy, Salesforce, and Openwater will be discussing critical topics, from AI and robotics to the future of entertainment, healthcare, finance, and transportation.
Want to hear how Keller Rinaudo is working to build a life-saving drone-delivery service in the most remote regions of the world? Learn how Dropbox CEO and cofounder Drew Houston built his $US12 billion company? Hear from AOL cofounder and entrepreneur Steve Case about his investing approach that he calls “Rise of the Rest”?
Check out the remarkable lineup of speakers confirmed so far:
- Chris Albrecht, president and CEO, Starz
- Henry Blodget, CEO, cofounder, and editorial director, Insider Inc.
- Julie Bort, chief tech correspondent, Business Insider
- Courtney Caldwell, cofounder and COO, ShearShare
- Tye Caldwell, cofounder and COO, ShearShare
- Victoria Canal, singer-songwriter
- Nicholas Carlson, global editor-in-chief, Business Insider and INSIDER, chief content officer, Insider Inc.
- Troy Carter, founder and CEO, Atom Factory
- Steve Case, chairman and CEO, Revolution; cofounder, AOL
- Wendy Clark, CEO, DDB Worldwide
- Felicity Conrad, cofounder and CEO, Paladin
- Barbara Corcoran of ABC’s “Shark Tank”
- Gordon Crovitz, cofounder and Co-CEO, NewsGuard
- Mark Cuban, entrepreneur, Mark Cuban Companies
- Randy Freer, CEO, Hulu
- Craig Fuller, founder and CEO, FreightWaves
- Scott Galloway, founder, Gartner L2; professor of marketing, NYU Stern
- Mandy Ginsberg, CEO, Match Group
- Paul Graham, founder, Y Combinator
- Sarah Harden, CEO, Hello Sunshine
- Cal Henderson, cofounder and CTO, Slack
- Rachel Holt, head of New Modalities, Uber
- Drew Houston, cofounder and CEO, Dropbox
- Award-winning rapper, entrepreneur, actor and producer Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson
- Mary Lou Jepsen, CEO and founder, Openwater
- Sallie Krawcheck, CEO and cofounder, Ellevest
- Darren Laybourn, corporate vice president of Microsoft News, Microsoft Corp.
- David Levy, president, Turner
- Andy Main, head of Deloitte Digital and principal, Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Jessica Matthews, CEO and founder, Uncharted Power
- Meek Mill, multi-platinum hip-hop artist and criminal justice reform activist
- Janice Min, media consultant, NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment and Valence Media
- Danica Patrick, entrepreneur, GoDaddy spokeswoman
- Keller Rinaudo, CEO and cofounder, Zipline
- Cindy Robbins, president and chief people officer, Salesforce
- Michael Rubin, founder and executive chairman of Fanatics; Philadelphia 76ers & New Jersey Devils co-owner
- Joe and Anthony Russo, codirectors of “Avengers: Infinity War”; cofounders, AGBO
- Ryan Rzepecki, CEO and founder, JUMP Bikes
- Aaron Samuels, cofounder and CEO, Blavity
- Alyson Shontell, U.S. editor-in-chief, Business Insider
- Josh Silverman, CEO, Etsy
- Susan Solomon, CEO and cofounder, The New York Stem Cell Foundation
- Kristen Sonday, cofounder and COO, Paladin
- Sir Martin Sorrell, executive chairman, S4Capital Limited
- Padmasree Warrior, U.S. CEO and CDO, NIO
One ticket, two days, 50-plus insightful speakers, over 600 executives.
NOW WATCH: Tech Insider videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.