Business Insider’s flagship event, IGNITION, is now in its seventh year, and it promises to be the most exciting yet.
From media titans to hard-charging entrepreneurs, IGNITION 2016 features the best-known names and smartest voices from the front lines of digital business evolution.
This year’s confirmed speakers reflect IGNITION 2016’s mission: to bring you the future of digital. We’re excited to be joined by:
- Randall Stephenson, CEO, AT&T
- James Murdoch, CEO, 21st Century Fox
- Tim Armstrong, CEO, AOL
- Jeff Bewkes, CEO, Time Warner
- Mathias Döpfner, CEO, Axel Springer SE
- David Kenny, GM, IBM Watson
- Raja Rajamannar, global CMO, Mastercard
- Erik Huggers, CEO, Vevo
- Ken Auletta, The New Yorker
- Henry Blodget, CEO, Business Insider
- Adam Singolda, founder and CEO, Taboola
- Susan Jurevics, CEO, Pottermore
- Patrick Keane, president, Sharethrough