Business Insider’s flagship conference, IGNITION, is in its seventh year running, bringing you conversations with the best and brightest minds in digital.
This year we’ve lined up an amazing list of speakers that includes founders of buzzy startups like Airbnb, WeWork, Vevo, and Pottermore, as well as CEOs from major corporations like 21st Century Fox, Adobe Systems Inc., AT&T, Time Warner Inc., and MasterCard.
Plus we’ve got demos, unicorns, and group of New York City teenagers dishing about their real-world media consumption habits — a session you will talk about for a long time.
Interested in hearing how Ann Lewnes pioneered the shift to digital at Adobe? Want to know how Mathias Döpfner thinks the Axel Springer-Business Insider acquisition has gone so far? Curious to learn about the advertising that surrounds you from Dan Levi of Clear Channel Outdoor Americas? Hear it all straight from them at IGNITION in December.
Check out the incredible lineup of speakers below.
- James Murdoch, CEO, 21st Century Fox
- Mathias Döpfner, chairman and CEO, Axel Springer SE
- Randall L. Stephenson, chairman and CEO, AT&T
- Tim Armstrong, CEO, AOL
- Jeff Bewkes, chairman and CEO, Time Warner Inc.
- Nathan Blecharczyk, cofounder and CTO, Airbnb
- Barry Diller, chairman and senior executive, IAC and Expedia Inc.
- David Kenny, general manager, IBM Watson
- Joey Levin, CEO, IAC
- Ann Lewnes, EVP and CMO, Adobe Systems Inc.
- Miguel McKelvey, cofounder and CCO, WeWork
- Adam Neumann, cofounder and CEO, WeWork
- Raja Rajamannar, Global CMO, MasterCard
- Chuck Robbins, CEO, Cisco
- Ken Auletta, The New Yorker
- Henry Blodget,editor-in-chief and CEO, Business Insider
- Erik Huggers, CEO and president, Vevo
- Susan L. Jurevics, CEO, Pottermore
- Patrick Keane, president, Sharethrough
- Dan Levi, CMO, Clear Channel Outdoor Americas
- Stephanie Retblatt, chief brainiac, Smarty Pants
- Adam Singolda, founder and CEO, Taboola
- Dave Finocchio, founder and CEO, Bleacher Report
- Andrew Bosworth, VP of engineering, Facebook
Don’t miss your opportunity to get insight into their many successes and experiences, and learn what’s next for the changing digital landscape. IGNITION takes place December 5-7 at the Time Warner Center in New York City — get your tickets now before they sell out!