We’re psyched to welcome wide-ranging tech writer and Wired contributing editor Spencer Reiss as Director of IGNITION, Business Insider’s annual conference on the Future of Digital Media. Spencer will put together the program for this year’s event, which takes place on November 11-13 at the Time Warner centre in New York.
In addition, special thanks to the digital leaders who have joined the IGNITION advisory board:
- Cathie Black, Former Chair, Hearst
- Gordon Crovitz, Co-founder, Press+; Former publisher, Wall Street Journal
- George Kliavkoff, EVP, Hearst
- Larry Kramer, CEO, USA Today
- Dave Morgan, Founder & CEO, Simulmedia
- Sarah Chubb, President, Gilt City
- Somesh Dash, Principal, Institutional Venture Partners
Spencer, Editor-in-Chief Henry Blodget, and I look forward to working with them to make IGNITION awesome.
IGNITION attracts speakers like Sheryl Sandberg, Jeff Weiner, Kevin Systrom, Jeff Bewkes, Andrew Mason, Arianna Huffington, Jason Kilar, Dr. Oz, Nick Denton, and many more — along with emerging startups who discuss and demo disruptive technologies.
If you’re interested in joining the IGNITION community by supporting the event as a sponsor, contact [email protected] For programming suggestions, please email [email protected]
Keep up to date by following @BI_Events on Twitter and joining the IGNITION group on LinkedIn.
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.