HedgeFundLIVE.com — Morning Notes
– Lackluster action in the overnight
– Volume is light and global markets trading in tight range- no index up or down significantly
– BOJ left rates unch’d, though they did put into place a disaster relief lending program for companies affected by the earthquake
– In China, reports that gas and diesel oil prices would by increased by 5% (in efforts to control inflation)
– In Europe, Portugal situation is still a major concern as the country requested a bailout late yesterday, but markets are not reacting negatively
– In U.S., retailers reported March same store sales- most are reporting better than expected figures
Click Here for full article.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.