Hulu CEO Jason Kilar just announced Hulu‘s revenues, we think for the first time: The company will generate $240 million in revenue this year, up from $108 million last year, and $25 million in 2008, Kilar said on stage at the NewTeeVee Live conference.
A few other stats Kilar just dropped:
- 30 million Hulu users in the last month
- 260 million “content streams” in the last month (full streams, not “chapters”)
- 800 million ad streams in the last month
- 235 content partners, up from 2 when Hulu started
- 352 ad clients in the last 90 days, up from 10, 36 months ago
Don’t miss: 10 Apple TV Apps We Can’t Wait To Use
NOW WATCH: Tech Insider videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.