Hulk Hogan Tweets Utterly Disgusting Photos After A Radiator Exploded On His Hand

Hulk Hogan was rushed to the emergency room Sunday in Tampa after a radiator exploded on his hand. 

Hogan documented the entire disgusting experience via Twitter:

After getting some feedback from his nearly 600,000 followers, Hogan tweeted an apology for posting the grotesque photos:

NOW WATCH: Briefing videos

Business Insider Emails & Alerts

Site highlights each day to your inbox.

Follow Business Insider Australia on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.