- Emilia Clarke was on “Jimmy Kimmel Live!” Wednesday night.
- The “Game of Thrones” actress spoke about the filming of the show, which is currently three episodes into its final season.
- It turns out Clarke’s brother also works on the show in the camera department.
- She said working together was a little awkward when she had to film sex scenes.
- “Yeah, there are some days when he’s like, ‘Oh I’ll swing by,’ – because he’s in the next unit that’s filming next door – and I’m like, ‘No it’s good! You can stay there,'” Clarke said
- Clarke said her brother would definitely be more embarrassed than her in that scenario.
- Watch the full interview below.
- Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more stories.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.