I’m delivering a webinar next Tuesday for Harvard Business School Career Services (alumni only) on “How to Work with Private Equity and Venture Capital Portfolio Companies”. Among the topics I’m covering:
– Raise capital from a venture capital fund to found a company
– Partner with a private equity fund to find a company to buy or found
– Get a job at a private equity/venture capital portfolio company
– Earn extra income (while keeping your full-time job) by participating in expert networks
– Join a senior advisor network
– Join a portfolio company board
I’d value any feedback you have on my draft deck, below:
Career Opportunities with Private Equity and Venture Capital Portfolio Companies (Download presentation.)David Teten originally posted this article on his blog.
NOW WATCH: Ideas videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.