- You can use a pinch-to-zoom method in Voice Memos on an iPhone running iOS 13 to precisely edit and trim your recordings.
- The pinch-to-zoom method is how you can zoom in and out on your iPhone for photos, documents, and webpages – and it works for precise editing in Voice Memos, too.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
The built-in Voice Memos app on your iPhone is an incredibly useful tool to record conversations or musings that you don’t have time to write down.
Once you make recordings on the Voice Memos app, you can further add to them, re-record parts, and edit or trim them down.
Sometimes trimming voice memos can look difficult. You can improve your accuracy of your editing on an iPhone running iOS 13, however, by using the same pinch-to-zoom method that works in most other apps on your iPhone.
Here’s how to zoom in on a portion of your recording for finer editing abilities.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to use pinch-to-zoom in Voice Memos on an iPhone
1. Open the Voice Memos app.
2. Select the recording you want to edit.
3. Tap the three dots in the lower left corner of the recording you selected.
4. Tap Edit Recording, the third option down on the pop-up list.
5. Find the portion of your recording you want to edit.
6. Put your thumb and pointer finger on that part of the screen and pull them apart to zoom in on that portion.
7. Edit the recording as desired, then tap “Done” in the lower right corner when finished.
- embed type