- With prying eyes around, you may want to want to hide your iPhone photos, which you can do easily in the Photos app.
- But if you went overboard with privacy concerns, you can also unhide photos on an iPhone in a few simple steps.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Whether it’s a snooping partner, curious coworker, or nosy roommate, there are plenty of reasons to want to hide some of your iPhone photos.
But there are also plenty of reasons you may feel that you’ve gone too far when it comes to your personal privacy concerns.
After all, when you hide a photo in the Photos album, you’ve banished it, in a sense: You can no longer see those photos in your Moments, Years, and Collections view.
Fortunately, if you feel you’ve gone too far when it comes to your privacy, there is a way to undo your due diligence – you can unhide photos on your iPhone.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
1. Open the Photos app and tap the Albums tab.
2. Scroll down to the “Other Albums” section.
3. Tap “Hidden” in the menu.
4. Tap “Select” in the top right corner.
5. Select the photos you want to unhide.
6. Tap the bottom left icon, typically associated with uploading or sharing, that looks like a square with an arrow pointing up.
7. Select “Unhide” from the pop-up menu.
- embed type
Read more coverage from How To Do Everything: Tech:
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.