- You can turn on notifications for Snapchat on your iPhone so you never miss a message, picture, or video.
- You’ll need to turn on Snapchat notifications through your iPhone’sSettings app and the Snapchat app itself.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
There are plenty of ways to use Snapchat, and so there are also plenty of different notifications you can receive. That also means that if you don’t have notifications turned on, there’s a lot you could be missing out on.
Of course, the flip side to that is that there are plenty of things on Snapchat that you might not want notifications for.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to turn on Snapchat notifications through your iPhone’s Settings app
1. Open your iPhone’s settings.
2. Tap “Notifications,” the first option in the second list of items.
3. Scroll down through the list of apps until you find Snapchat and tap it. They should be ordered alphabetically.
4. Toggle the “Allow Notifications” bar to ON. After that, adjust the notification settings to your liking.
For more information on how to customise these notifications, check out our article, “How to turn banner notifications on and off on your iPhone for any individual app.”
How to turn on Snapchat notifications through the Snapchat app
1. Open Snapchat.
2. Tap on the icon in the top-left corner. If you’ve posted a Story recently, it will be an image from your Story. Otherwise, it will be your Bitmoji or a silhouette of a person.
3. Tap the Settings icon in the top right corner of the screen. It looks like a gear.
4. Under “My Account,” tap “Notifications.”
5. Toggle on the switches of any items you want notifications for – they will turn green when they’re enabled. Likewise, toggle off those that you don’t want.
- embed type
Related coverage from How To Do Everything: Tech:
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.