- You can turn off Memojis in iOS 13 or iPadOS by disabling the Memoji keyboard.
- When you turn off Memojis, you won’t be able to send Memoji stickers or videos from your iPhone.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
While Memojis – the personalised 3D emojis native to the iPhone and iPad – can be a lot of fun to use, not everyone is into them.
If Memojis aren’t your thing, letting them take up so much space on your emoji keyboard can be annoying. In those cases, it’s probably easier to disable the feature altogether.
While you can just ignore the Memoji options on your keyboard, disabling it will mean Memojis won’t appear as an option, and won’t be available for you to use. You can re-enable the Memoji feature at any time.
Here’s how to complete both options on your iPhone or iPad running iOS 13 or iPadOS.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to turn off Memoji in iOS 13 or iPadOS
1. From your device’s homescreen, tap the Settings app icon.
2. Tap “General,” then “Keyboard.”
3. Scroll down to “Emoji’ and toggle the “Memoji Stickers” button to the left to turn it off. This will disable Memojis, and they will no longer appear on your Memoji keyboard.
To re-enable the feature later, simply come back to this page and toggle the “Memoji Stickers” button to the right.
- embed type
- embed type