- You can turn off the auto brightness setting in iOS 13 on your iPhone by going to your Accessibility menu.
- iOS 13’s automatic brightness feature changes an iPhone screen’s light intensity depending on your surroundings, based on the amount of light around you.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
For example, if you’re under bright lights, your iPhone’s brightness will go up to match. In a dark room, the brightness will drop so it doesn’t strain your eyes.
If you’re changing environments quickly – going from a dim hall to a brightly lit conference room, for example – you may have noticed your iPhone’s screen adapting.
If this feature is more of an annoyance than a convenience for you, turning off automatic brightness is simple.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to turn off auto brightness in iOS 13
1. On your iPhone, launch the Settings app and scroll down until you find the “Accessibility” tab. Tap it to open it.
2. On this page, select “Display & Text Size” in the first section.
3. Scroll to the very bottom of the page and tap the toggle slider next to “Auto-Brightness” so slides to the left.
Your iPhone will no longer change the brightness automatically.
- embed type