- You can transfer money from PayPal to your bank account in just a few steps after you’ve linked your bank with PayPal.
- It’s possible to transfer money from the Wallet page of the PayPal website or the main screen in the mobile app.
- There are no PayPal fees for transferring money to a linked bank account – as long as your bank doesn’t charge you, it should be totally free.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
There are a couple of ways to get money out of your PayPal account, but some methods – like requesting a check to be sent to you through the mail – cost an additional fee.
Transferring money from PayPal directly to your bank account is almost always free (unless your bank charges a transfer fee, which is unlikely).
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to transfer money from PayPal to your bank account using the mobile app
1. Start the PayPal app on your phone and log in, if needed.
2. Tap your PayPal balance.
3. At the bottom of the screen, tap “Transfer,” and then tap “Transfer Money.”
4. Tap the bank account that you want to transfer money to and then tap “Next.”
5. Enter the amount of money you want to transfer and then tap “Next.”
6. Confirm that you want to complete this transaction by tapping “Transfer $xxx Now.”
How to transfer money from PayPal to your bank account using a web browser
1. Open PayPal.com in a web browser and log in, if needed.
2. If you’re not already on the Wallet page, click “Wallet” at the top of the screen.
3. Click “Transfer Money.”
4. Click “Transfer to your bank.”
5. Select the account you want to transfer to and then click “Next.”
6. Enter the amount of money you want to transfer and then click “Next.”
7. Confirm that you want to complete this transaction by clicking “Transfer $xxx Now.”
Related coverage from How To Do Everything: Tech:
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.