- You can easily set up an Outlook email account on your iPhone in the Mail app.
- You can also choose which functionalities to share between your Outlook account and iPhone, including contacts, calendars, reminders, and more.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Your iPhone’s standard Mail app is the quickest and easiest way to receive and send emails from your phone.
Fortunately, it’s easy to add most email addresses to your Mail app, including Outlook, which is one of the most popular softwares for business email accounts.
Here’s how to do it.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
1. Tap on Settings.
2. Scroll down to and tap on “Password & Accounts” (it should be about halfway down the page).
3. Tap on “Add Account.”
4. This will take you to a screen with several of the most popular email applications listed. Tap on outlook.com.
5. A new screen will ask you to type in your Outlook email and password.
6. It will then ask if you want to give the app access to your account. Click “yes” to activate email functionality. This will allow for a seamless integration of calendars and contacts with your Mail app, and also allow you to send and receive emails using your Mail app.
7. You can choose what you wish to share – including email, contacts, calendars, reminders, and notes. You can adjust these settings later on, too.
8. Tap on “Save” in the right corner of the box to confirm your settings.
9. Outlook should now show up in “Passwords and Accounts.”
10. Now go back to your home screen and tap on your Mail app. You should see Outlook listed in your mailboxes.
- embed type
Related coverage from How To Do Everything: Tech:
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.