- You can set multiple alarms on your Apple Watch using the Alarms app.
- Turn on Push Alerts from iPhone to dismiss and snooze iPhone alarms from your Apple Watch.
- Use your Apple Watch as an alarm clock by turning on Nightstand Mode and connecting it to its charger.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
How to set an alarm using the Alarms app
1. Open the app by tapping on the app icon, an orange alarm clock (not to be confused with the timer and stopwatch apps, which are also orange and have watch-like icons).
2. Tap “Add Alarm.”
3. Tap “AM” or “PM.”
4. Adjust the time by tapping the hour or minute and turning the Digital Crown to the desired number.
5. When you’re finished setting the alarm to the desired time, save it by tapping Set.
6. Repeat this process for any additional alarms you’d like to set.
How to adjust settings for an alarm
1. Tap the switch to the right of a saved alarm to turn it on or off. When an alarm is on, the switch will be green and the alarm numbers will be white. When an alarm is off, both the switch and alarm numbers will be grey.
2. To adjust additional alarm settings, tap on the alarm time.
3. Here, you can change the alarm time; set the alarm to repeat every day, weekdays, weekends, or on specific days of the week; change the name of the alarm; turn the snooze function on or off; and delete the alarm.
How to stop an alarm when it goes off
2. Stop or snooze the alarm by tapping on the appropriate button. You won’t see a snooze button if you’ve turned off this option in the alarm’s settings.
How to delete an alarm
1. Open the Alarms app on your watch.
2. Tap on the alarm you’d like to delete.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the menu using the Digital Crown or by swiping up on the screen (more on basic Apple Watch gestures here).
4. Tap “Delete.”
How to address iPhone alarms on your Apple Watch
You can snooze and dismiss iPhone alarms right from your Apple Watch, but you won’t see Apple Watch alarms on your iPhone.
1. Set an alarm (or multiple alarms) on your iPhone using the Clock app.
2. Open the Watch app for iPhone, then go to the My Watch tab.
3. Scroll down and tap “Clock,” then turn the “Push Alerts from iPhone” switch on.
How to use your Apple Watch as an alarm clock
1. Open the Watch app for iPhone, then go to the My Watch tab.
2. Tap General, then turn on Nightstand Mode.
4. When Apple Watch is charging and Nightstand Mode is activated, the display will show the current charge, time, date, and any set alarms.
5. If you’ve set an alarm via the Alarms app on Apple Watch, it will sound. To turn off the alarm, press the side button. To snooze, press the Digital Crown. Pressing the Digital Crown will snooze the alarm for 9 minutes.
Related coverage from How To Do Everything: Tech:
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.