- You can set an alarm on your Android device – as well as start a timer, use a stopwatch, and check the time around the world – through the built-in Clock app.
- When you set an alarm, you can customise its ringer noise, its snooze settings, and more.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
It’s a sad fact of life that on most days, we have to get out of bed earlier than we’d like. Luckily, nearly every device nowadays has some sort of alarm feature to keep you on schedule.
This includes your Android phone and tablet, which comes pre-loaded with a Clock app that’s reliable, easy to use, and very persuasive.
Here’s how to set an alarm on your Android device, so you never accidentally sleep in again.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to set an alarm on an Android phone or tablet
To set an alarm on Android, first open the Clock app. If it’s not already on your homescreen, you can find it by swiping up from the bottom of the screen and going through your App menu.
1. Tap on the “ALARM” tab at the top-left of the Clock app.
2. Press the plus symbol (+) at the bottom-right corner of the screen. Set the time by scrolling through the numbers, the date by tapping on the word “Date,” and how often you want the alarm to go off under the word “Repeat.”
3. Take a moment to customise the alarm’s sound, snooze, and vibration options, and name it if you’d like.
4. Hit “SAVE” and you’re done.
Once you’ve made your alarm, you can turn it on and off by flipping the switch next to its time.
- embed type