- You can easily see your reviews on Airbnb, including those you have written about a rental or experience.
- You cannot see a host’s review of you as a guest until you have submitted your review of their property.
- Once submitted, Airbnb reviews cannot be edited.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Without reviews, using Airbnb would be a constant roll of the dice. Will you show up to a pristine and well-appointed apartment or the opposite? Will the guests you are welcoming into your property be clean, well-mannered, and quiet or sloppy, rude, and leave the place trashed?
Thanks to the fact that reviews are an integral part of the Airbnb experience both for the guest and host, you rarely have to go into a rental horrified nor do hosts have to accept guests on blind faith.
The easiest way to see a host’s reviews is to simply click on their property and scroll down to see reviews from past guests. You can also click on the host’s profile image in the overview section to be taken a page with their bio, basic background information, and all of their reviews.
You can also see your own reviews on Airbnb through the profile page. Here’s how.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to see your reviews on Airbnb
2. Click on the profile icon at the top right corner of the page and select “Profile” from the dropdown menu.
3. The reviews others have left about you will display right under your bio section. To see reviews you have written, scroll down below the reviews and click “Reviews by you.”
This will take you to a page where you can toggle between your own reviews and those written about you by others.
- embed type
- embed type
Related coverage from How To Do Everything: Tech:
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.