- You can take a screenshot on any ZTE phone by pressing and holding the Power and Volume Down buttons at the same time.
- After taking a screenshot, you can find it in the Gallery app, in the Albums tab.
- This technique works for any ZTE handset, as well as most other Android phones.
- Visit Business Insider’s Tech Reference library for more stories.
Taking a screenshot is a surprisingly routine task. Whether you’re sending someone an image from the web, an Instagram photo, or documenting a bug in a program, you’ll want to commit the process to memory.
Thankfully, it’s easy to do on any ZTE phone, as well as most handsets from other Android brands.
How to take a screenshot on a ZTE phone
ZTE has embraced the standard method of taking a screenshot that most Android phones share. That means you can take a screenshot this way:
1. Open the app or go to the screen you want to screenshot.
2. Press the Power and Volume Down buttons simultaneously. After a moment, you should see the phone take and save a screenshot. This can be tricky to do since on many ZTE phones, the Volume and Power buttons are on the same side of the handset.
Then, to find the screenshot:
3. Start the Gallery app.
4. In the Gallery, tap “Albums” at the top of the screen, and then tap “Screenshots.”
You should find your screenshot in this folder. You can now do anything you want with it, such as share it or send it to another device.
Related coverage from Tech Reference:
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.