- You can take a screenshot on LG smartphones by pressing the power and volume down buttons at the same time.
- Once you take a screenshot on your LG phone, it will be saved to the phone’s photo gallery.
- Visit Business Insider’s Tech Reference library for more stories.
Maybe someone texted you something that you just HAVE to show your BFF immediately, or maybe you’ve found a tweet that you know will make your sister snicker.
As it turns out, if you’re using an LG smartphone, there’s a way to preserve those moments – all you have to do is take a screenshot.
Here’s how to take a screenshot using your LG smartphone, and then view those screenshots later.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to take a screenshot on an LG phone
When you find something that you want to screenshot, all you need to do is:
1. Place one of your fingers on the device’s power button. Place another finger on the volume down button.
2. Press both buttons (the power button and the lower volume button) at the same time.
If your LG device’s screen flashes briefly, you’ve successfully taken a screenshot.
How to view screenshots you’ve taken on your LG phone
Once you’ve taken a screenshot, you need to know how to view it, or else there isn’t really a point to screenshotting in the first place.
1. Open your Camera app.
2. Open the Photo Gallery.
3. If your screenshot doesn’t appear in your main photo gallery, it may have been saved to a folder or album named “Screenshots” or something similar. The specifics vary from device to device.
Once you’ve located a screenshot in your photo gallery, you can return to it as many times as you like (unless you delete the screenshot). You can also share the screenshot via any messaging app that supports image sharing.
- embed type