IGNITION, Business Insider’s flagship conference on media and technology, has brought together the best minds in the business to share what they see on the horizon for the past six years and 2016 is no different.
Our colleagues in New York have lined up an amazing list of speaker from hot startups such as WeWork, AirBnb, Twitch, EA, and Bleacher Report, as well as CEOs from major corporations such as WPP, 21st Century Fox, Time Warner, Cisco and AT&T.
Through unscripted interviews, cutting-edge demos, and insights from industry pioneers, you’ll learn what key trends to be aware of and what you need to do to stay ahead.
IGNITION: Future of Digital is on December 5-7 at the Time Warner Center in New York City and as a special offer to Business Insider Australia readers, we’re offering 30% off IGNITION tickets, which are currently priced at the extended early bird rate of $US3,795. The 30% discount for BI Australia guests brings the price down to $US2,656.50.
Among those appearing in special one-on-one discussions with BI CEO Henry Blodget are 21st Century Fox CEO James Murdoch, Thrive Global CEO Ariana Huffington and AT&T chairman and CEO Randall L Stephenson.
Mathias Döpfner, chairman & CEO, Axel Springer SE, the company which spent $US442 million acquiring Business Insider 12 months ago, will outline the company’s future plans while Vevo CEO Erik Huggers will update how he thinks the rebrand is going, and Twitch COO Kevin Lin will offer insight into how his company gained 100+ million monthly uniques streaming 241 billion minutes of video.
Mickey Capoferri, senior director of online content and programming at Lucasfilm, which has recently undergone a renaissance as a Disney subsidiary, bringing The Force back into the Star Wars series, will talk about the importance of audience engagement. .
Sir Martin Sorrell, the $100 billion man, presiding over roughly a third of all global ad spending, as CEO of the largest marketing services company, WPP and is renowned for saying what he thinks, so you can expect plenty of pointed insights during his address.
Here’s the full list of speakers at IGNITION: Future of Digital:
- Sir Martin Sorrell, CEO, WPP
- SY Lau, Sr. EVP; President, Tencent; Online Media Group
- James Murdoch, CEO, 21st Century Fox
- Mathias Döpfner, chairman and CEO, Axel Springer SE
- Peter Moore, Chief Competition Officer, EA
- Kevin Lin, COO, Twitch
- Randall L. Stephenson, chairman and CEO, AT&T
- Tim Armstrong, CEO, AOL
- Jeff Bewkes, chairman and CEO, Time Warner Inc.
- Julia Boorstin, senior media and entertainment correspondent, CNBC
- Gene Munster, managing director and senior research analyst, Piper Jaffray
- Nathan Blecharczyk, cofounder and CTO, Airbnb
- Barry Diller, chairman and senior executive, IAC and Expedia Inc.
- David Kenny, general manager, IBM Watson
- Mark Mahaney, managing director internet, RBC Capital Markets
- Joey Levin, CEO, IAC
- Ann Lewnes, EVP and CMO, Adobe
- Miguel McKelvey, cofounder and CCO, WeWork
- Adam Neumann, cofounder and CEO, WeWork
- Raja Rajamannar, Global CMO, MasterCard
- Chuck Robbins, CEO, Cisco
- Ken Auletta, The New Yorker
- John Battelle, editor-in-chief & CEO, NewCo Platform
- Danny Sullivan, founding editor of search engine land & marketing land, Third Door Media
- Henry Blodget, global editor-in-chief and CEO, Business Insider
- Alyson Shontell, editor-in-chief, Business Insider
- Erik Huggers, CEO and president, Vevo
- Susan L. Jurevics, CEO, Pottermore
- Patrick Keane, president, Sharethrough
- Nicholas Carlson, editor-in-chief, INSIDER
- Dan Levi, CMO, Clear Channel Outdoor Americas
- Stephanie Retblatt, chief brainiac, Smarty Pants
- Adam Singolda, founder and CEO, Taboola
- Dave Finocchio, founder and CEO, Bleacher Report
- Andrew Bosworth, VP of engineering, Facebook
- and more!
The full program and details for IGNITION are here.
Last year’s conference completely sold out. To save 30% on tickets to IGNITION 2016, use the promo code IGAUS16, when you purchase tickets here.
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.