- You can pair a SamsungGalaxy S10 to your car to play all of your phone’s audio content through the speakers, as well as make hands-free phone calls and hear navigation instructions.
- To pair your Galaxy S10 to a car, make sure Bluetooth is enabled on your phone and then start your car’s pairing process.
- You may need to pair a Galaxy S10 to your car when it is parked, as most car manufacturers disable Blueooth pairing when the car is in motion, for safety purposes.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories .
Your Samsung Galaxy S10 can easily replace the traditional radio console in your car.
Instead of relying on your auto manufacturer to include great entertainment options, you can use your car’s speakers to hear everything your phone has to offer – Spotify, podcasts, downloaded music, and more – not to mention using your phone hands-free for navigation and voice calls.
As long as your car includes support for Bluetooth, it’s easy to get started. Here’s how to do it.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to pair your Galaxy S10 to a car with Bluetooth
To get started, ensure that your Galaxy S10’s Bluetooth is turned on and ready to pair with your car.
1. Start the Settings app.
2. Tap “Connections.”
3. On the Connections page, turn on Bluetooth by swiping the button to the right.
4. Take your Galaxy S10 to your car. Start the engine and leave it parked. Most car manufacturers disable features like Bluetooth pairing if the car is in motion, for safety purposes.
5. Start your car’s Bluetooth pairing mode. The procedure for doing this will vary from one car system to another, so you might need to check your car’s user guide for details. Even without the instructions, though, you should be able to find the controls by exploring the options in your car. Look for the audio setup settings.
6. To pair your car with your phone, return to the Connections page in Settings and then tap “Bluetooth.”
7. In the Available Devices section, tap the entry for your car when it appears. Most cars will connect automatically, but enter the passcode displayed on the car’s display if requested.
Your car and Galaxy S10 should now be paired. When you start your car in the future, the phone will automatically connect and you will be able to hear the phone’s audio through the car’s speakers.