- You can easily make your iPad louder by tweaking some options in your Settings app.
- You can increase your iPad’s volume by changing the Volume Limit or enabling a Late Night EQ setting.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
If your iPad isn’t giving you the audio volume you want, you could always hook it up to an external speaker.
Before you do that, however, you can always make your iPad louder by adjusting the volume settings.
You may be surprised to find that your iPad can produce more volume than you think, with the right settings.
Here are a few ways to make your iPad louder.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to make an iPad louder by adjusting the volume limit
You can adjust the volume of a song or video by using the buttons on the side of the iPad, or by moving the audio bar on your screen. If you’ve maxed out these options and you want it louder, check your Volume Limit setting.
1. Go to Settings and either search for Volume Limit or navigate to “Music” and then tap “Volume Limit.”
2. If your volume isn’t at the maximum setting, use your finger to move the button all the way to the right. This will turn the Volume Limit off.
3. With your Volume Limit off, test the iPad volume again.
How to make an iPad louder by changing an EQ setting
If raising the Volume Limit doesn’t give you enough volume, try adjusting one more setting.
1. Tap into Settings.
2. Scroll down to the Music menu and tap EQ.
3. Tap to select Late Night. This should make your iPad louder than its typical volume.
Test your volume again. If it’s still not loud enough for you, it’s time to invest in an external speaker.
- embed type