- To log out of Find My iPhone in iOS 13, you’ll need to head to your iPhone’s Settings app and open your Apple ID profile.
- In iOS 13, Find My iPhone is part of a larger feature called “Find My,” which also contains the features of “Find My Friends.”
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
The Find My app allows you to locate your Apple devices and your friends’ iPhones, if they have opted to share their location with you.
Ideally, you should try to stay logged into the Find My iPhone service at all times. It can be an essential tool for recovering your device if it ever gets lost or stolen.
However, if for some reason you feel the need to log out, it’s very easy to do so in iOS 13. Here’s how.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to log out of Find My Phone in iOS 13
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
2. At the top of the settings menu, tap the banner that has your name and Apple ID picture.
3. Near the bottom of the Apple ID menu, tap “Find My.”
4. Tap “Find My iPhone” at the top of the menu.
5. Toggle the first switch, labelled “Find My iPhone,” to the right, so it turns grey. This means that Find My iPhone is turned off.
- embed type