- To link Amazon Prime to your Twitch account, you just need to sign in on the Twitch Prime website.
- When you link Amazon Prime to your Twitch account, your Twitch account will be upgraded to Prime automatically.
- Twitch Prime gives you a host of new features, including special emotes, free games, and more.
- Visit Business Insider’s Tech Reference library for more stories.
Everyone knows about Amazon Prime, the Amazon membership that gives you free shipping and streaming access.
Twitch Prime gives Twitch viewers a premium experience on the streaming platform, including free games and downloadable content, one complimentary channel subscription each month, special emotes, and a unique chat badge.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to link Amazon Prime to Twitch
1. Open a web browser and navigate to twitchprime.com. Once there, sign into your Amazon Prime account by clicking the “Sign in” link in the top-right corner.
2. Click “Activate Twitch Prime” after you’re redirected back to the homepage.
3. You’ll be shown which accounts are being linked. Click “Confirm” if the correct Amazon and Twitch accounts are listed.
You’ll then be taken to your new Twitch Prime homepage, where you can immediately begin claiming your free Twitch Prime perks.
- embed type
- embed type